The test-measuring laboratory of JV LLC O'ZERAE CLIMATE CONTROL was accredited by the State Unitary Enterprise Accreditation Center of the National Agency for Project Management under the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan and received the Accreditation Certificate by registration number №UZ-AN TL.0027 (UZ.AMT.07.MAI.1186) from 23.11.2018. Meets the requirements of the national accreditation system O’z Dst ISO / IEC 17025:2007.
The scope of accreditation area of the test-measuring laboratory includes:
1. Determination of climatic resistance at high temperature according to EDS-T-7627;
2. Determination of the sustainability of automotive components to the environment at high humidity according to EDS-T-7005;
3. Appearance, overall dimensions (geometric), weight:
- according to Ts22838117-001:2014 p. 6.1 and 6.2;
- according to Ts22838117-002:2018 p. 7.1;
- according to EDS-T-7611;
- according to GOST 29329.
4. Measurement of dimensions, seams and other small linear and angular dimensions of parts of the frames:
- according to Ts22838117-002:2018 p.7.9;
- according to EDS-T-7127;
- according to GMW 14058.
5. Checking frames for tear resistance:
- according to Ts22838117-001:2014 p.6.5.1;
- according to Ts22838117-002:2018 p.7.7.
By test-measuring laboratory analysis method for measuring systems (MSA) has been introduced , the frequency of which is as follows:
1. With new projects;
2. When identifying problems in quality;
3. 2 times a year for measuring devices that control key product characteristics.
Introduced BIQS system (Build in Quality in Supplier Base) at the request of the main consumer - GM Uzbekistan
The quality management system has been implemented in accordance with the requirements of international standards ISO 9001:2015, IATF 16949:2016.
JV LLC O'ZERAE CLIMATE CONTROL is equipped with testing equipment and measuring instruments which are required by the testing laboratory.
Quality Laboratory is equipped with all required measurement equipment. Measurement System Analysis (MSA) methods are implemented.
100% of Radiators, Condensers and Heater Cores will pass tests to check for leakages.
100% HVAC Modules will pass tests in Functional Tester to check functionality of Valves, Actuators, Blower Motors and Electric components.
Quality Control principles based on self control, Final inspection stations and Verification Stations.
Incoming Inspection are established to check imported and local components from suppliers.
QSB (Quality System Basics) are implemented as a requirement of main customer, GM-Uzbekistan
We meet ISO 9000 and ISO/TS 16949 requirements
All products passed all customer required tests at KDAC Laboratories in Korea.
|No.||Product||Macine & Equipment||Photo||Specification||manufacturer & country of origin||Explanation|
|1||All||2D Manual Video Measuring Machine (VMM-3020)||- Travel: X,Y 300 x 200mm
- Weight of microscope: 200 kg
- Size: 770x590x1000
-X,Y-axis accuracy: (3+L/200)um
|Measuring details of parts as video vision by computer program|
|2||All||TEMPERATURE AND HUMIDITY TEST CHAMBER||- Electricity : 8 kW, 10A
- Chamber size: 1000x1000x1000 mm
- Temperature range: -40~150 °C
- Humidity range: 20%R.H.~98%R.H
|KOMEG Technology Ind Co., Ltd
|Testing of parts, cores and finished products for climate changing|
|3||All||TORQUE WRENCH CHECKER||- Capacity: 10~100 Nm
- Accuracy: ±2%
- Size : 487x257x193 mm
|Testing of torque wrench gages for calibration|
|4||All models Radiator, Condenser, Heater Core||BURST TESTER||- Electricity: 5 kwh
- Max. pressure: 35 MPa
- Chamber size: 900x800x500 mm
|Burst testing of cores by water pressure|
|5||All||DIGITAL HEIGHT GAGE||- METRIC : 0~1000, 0~600, 0~300 mm||Mitutoyo
|Measuring height details|
|6||All||DIAL HEIGHT GAGE||- METRIC : 0~1000, 0~600, 0~300 mm||Mitutoyo
|Measuring height of details|
|7||All||SURFACE TABLE||- Size : 1000x750x201||ZUNWOO
|To use as baseline for all measurements of details|
|8||All||VАRNIER CALIPER||- METRIC: 0~200, 0~300, 0~600, 0~1000||Mitutoyo
|To measure sizes of details|
|9||All||MICROMETER||- METRIC : 0~25, 25~50||Mitutoyo
|To measure small distances or thicknesses of details|
|10||All||Torque wrench||- METRIC: 15-25 Nm
|To measure torques|
|To measure depths and roughnesses|
|12||All||Radius gage||- METRIC:
|To estimate the radius of convex and concave surfaces|